RoboForm works with IE6 through the current IE version.
The universal RoboForm installer will install RoboForm on Internet Explorer 6 through the current IE version. RoboForm will install as a toolbar, located at the top of the browser. That toolbar will give you easy, one-click access to your Logins, Bookmarks, Safenotes and more, and also allow you to effortlessly fill those long forms with a single click.
In Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1, the "Enhanced Protected Mode" is on by default. However, "Enhanced Protected Mode" should be disabled for RoboForm to work properly. You can disable it in Internet Explorer by using Internet Options -> Advanced. We are working on a major release that will work with EPM enabled.
What do I do if RoboForm does not appear in Internet Explorer?
1.)Make sure RoboForm is enabled in the Internet Explorer 9 AddOns:
- in Internet Explorer select Tools (Gear icon) -> Manage Add-Ons
- Under Siber Systems two RoboForm AddOns appear (toolbar and BHO).
- Scroll down to the very bottom of the list to see all AddOns.
- Click each RF AddOn and click Enable button, if it is disabled.
- Restart the IE browser.
Once the AddOns are enabled, you'll need to show the Roboform toolbar in IE:
- Select Tools -> Toolbars -> RoboForm.
- Agree to Enable RoboForm toolbar.
RoboForm does not work on Windows 2000. How can I fix it?
Windows 2000 support was discontinued as of RoboForm version 7.5.6. The last version that supports Windows 2000 is RoboForm 2Go ver 7.5.5.