RoboForm For Chrome on Windows
The latest version of RoboForm will work with the latest version of Chrome.
RoboForm Installer installs RoboForm AddOn into Chrome.
No additional extensions are required and this version provides the best user experience.
(Works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8)
Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
- Only RoboForm Popup Toobar is available, per Chrome design.
- Click RoboForm button on the right to show RF toolbar.
- AutoSave dialog is modal, forced by Chrome design.
RoboForm Toolbar does not appear in Chrome. What to do?
Chrome officially does NOT have toolbars, they are strictly prohibited.
It used to have them long ago but then they were banished by Google.
So the only place where Roboform can show its UI is in the RoboForm button in upper right corner.
Click on it and you will see RoboForm Popup Toolbar.
RoboForm does not work in Chrome. What to do?
Reinstall latest version of RoboForm and be sure
to check Chrome checkbox in Browser Integration window of RF installer.
Make sure RoboForm is enabled in Chrome Extensions:
- In Chrome select Tools -> Extensions.
- Make sure RoboForm Extension is Enabled.
Show Roboform toolbar in Chrome:
- Click RoboForm icon next to Address bar,
- RoboForm Toolbar will appear in 1-2 seconds.