RoboForm works with all the latest Chrome versions.
The universal RoboForm installer will install RoboForm into Chrome. RoboForm will install as a button, located at the top right side of the browser. That RoboForm button will give you easy access to your Logins, Bookmarks, Safenotes and more, and also allow you to effortlessly fill those long forms with a single click.
There are a few known limitations of RoboForm based on Chrome's design:
- A full toolbar is not available, only a RoboForm Popup Toolbar which can be accessed when you click on the RoboForm button in the upper right of the browser.
- The AutoSave dialog is modal.
Chrome has a policy where it does not allow toolbars in the browser. Instead, RoboForm will appear in the upper right side of the browser. If RoboForm does not appear, first be sure to reinstall the latest version of RoboForm from our Download page. During the install check Chrome in the Browser Integration window.
1) Reinstall the latest version of RoboForm from our Download page. During the install check Chrome in the Browser Integration window.
2) Make sure RoboForm is enabled in your Chrome Extensions:
- In Chrome select Tools -> Extensions.
- Make sure RoboForm Extension is Enabled.