RoboForm works with all the latest Android versions.
Works with Android version 2.2 or later.
RoboForm for Android is Free
All our stand alone mobile apps are completely free. We only require licenses when you use RoboForm on desktops and laptops and save more than 10 logins.
Click here or open the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for RoboForm and install it.
- Automatically login to your web accounts with the embedded RoboForm browser.
- Easily handle multi-step Logins with the "Matching Logins" feature.
- Automatically save new login information when you login to websites.
- View and Edit your Logins, Bookmarks, Identities, and Safenotes.
- Secure and save your RoboForm data to your RoboForm Everywhere account.
- Synchronize your RoboForm data with multiple computers and mobile devices.
- Fill long web forms with a single click.
- Generate strong, unique passwords with the built-in Password Generator.
- Options for AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
- Easily search Logins with the built-in search feature.
Use RoboForm to Login to Other Android Apps and Sites Using Chrome
Works for applications with Login screen on Android 4.1.2 and higher and web sites in Chrome on Android 4.3 and higher.
- Open Android Settings -> Accessibility -> RoboForm and switch it on.
- Open another App with a login screen or a web site in Chrome.
- Tap on the password field. Roboform should open matching dialog. In this dialog you can find your saved password. If you have not previously saved a password, then you can save it.
- Return to the application or Chrome browser using the system application manager.
- Tap on any input and you will see it filled.
Home Screen Shortcuts
You can add shortcuts to your Android home screen as follows:
- In the RoboForm navigator, use a long tap on any Login item and choose "Create shortcut on home screen."
- Close Roboform with the device home button and you'll find the new Roboform shortcut on your home screen.
- Note that your device can contain several home screens, so look though them all.
RoboForm Addon for Firefox
The RoboForm Addon for Firefox is installed by RoboForm for Android.
- Open RoboForm and go to Menu -> Settings. Click Install Firefox plugin, then RoboForm installs its addon into Firefox.
RoboForm Addon for Dolphin
RoboForm Addon for Dolphin is now available from Google Play (Android Market).
- Install both RoboForm for Android and the RoboForm Addon for Dolphin, then the Dolphin browser will recognize RoboForm.
Click Here for Version News.