RoboForm for Android OS
RoboForm For Android
Siber Systems is proud to release its new, redesigned RoboForm password manager to Google Play.
This is a Free App that is available for all RoboForm Everywhere users. You can simply click the link below from your Android device to open the Google Play listing for RoboForm. The app allows you to use RoboForm on the natively on the Android.
Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
Search for RoboForm and install it.
Alternatively, you can download it from our servers.
- View your Logins, Identities and Safenotes in RoboForm app.
- One click Login into your Web accounts in the embedded RoboForm Browser.
- Perform multi-step sequences using "Matching Passcards" button.
- This button allows Fill & Submit Logins (passcards) that match the current domain.
- Landscape and Portrait View.
How to Use
- Use Roboform on dekstop (Windows or Mac) to create Logins, Identities, Safenotes.
- Synchronize RoboForm on desktop with your RoboForm Everywhere Account.
- RF for Android cannot Save or Edit Logins, so it will use Logins saved by RF on desktop.
- When you start RoboForm for Android, it Syncs with this Roboform Everywhere account.
- Only Logins that have changed since last Sync will be downloaded.
RoboForm Addon for Firefox
- RoboForm Addon for Firefox is installed by RoboForm for Android.
- In RoboForm go to Menu -> Settings, click Install Firefox plugin.
- Then RoboForm installs its addon into Firefox.
RoboForm Addon for Dolphin
- RoboForm Addon for Dolphin is now available from Google Play (Android Market).
- Install both RoboForm for Android app and RoboForm Addon for Dolphin.
- Then Dolphin browser would recognize RoboForm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is my RoboForm Everywhere Account not being accepted when attempting to login?
A: You need to enter the username and password you use with RoboForm Everywhere, or if you have not yet created an account there, you need to do so at https://online.roboform.com/signup and follow the instructions on how to sync your PC version of RoboForm with RoboForm Everywhere at https://online.roboform.com/signup.
Q: How can I fill forms from my Identities?
A: Currently RoboForm for Android only fills from Logins, however we do plan to add such functionality in a future release.
Q: Can I add Passcards/Identities/Safenotes or edit existing ones?
A: Unfortunately at this time the RoboForm for Android app is just a "reader" of your data files, as well as it fills forms from Logins. We do plan to add such functionality in the future.
- Any device with Android OS 1.5 and above should be supported.
- Samsumg Galaxy S was verified to work.
- Droid X was verified to work.
Version 3.0.1 - June 12, 2013
- Restore state of open tables after browser restarts.
- Make progress bar better visible and higher contrast.
- Added download list and simple download manager.
- Fixed AutoSave sizes and prompts.
- Improve address complete.
- Fixed Matching Passcard dialog, provide better matches.
- Added prompt to update Firefox addon.
- FireFox: Fixed master password lost.
- Firefox: Show folders for logins and bookmarks in lists
Version 3.0.0 - May 08, 2013
- Added multiple browser tabs for Android version 3.x and later.
- Added auto-complete for URL field that offers viable alternatives.
- Simplified browser interface.
- New GUI now works on Android 4.2 and higher.
Version 2.64 - Apr 16, 2013
- Removed Clean Cache, Reload as Desktop dialogs, as not applicable in multitab.
- Added confirmation for file removal.
- Removed double confirmation after file save.
- Added Dolphin addon installation button.
- Pass RF Everywhere credentials to login form after account creation.
- Added confirm of exit from safenote edit with unsaved changes.
- Make file removal from search results work.
- Firefox: Allow special characters in master password.
Version 2.63 - Apr 04, 2013
- RoboForm now works in Firefox, to install:
in RoboForm go to Menu -> Settings, click Install Firefox plugin.
- Fix disapperance of menus in some cases, on Android 3 and 4.
- Fix dialogs shown when server is locked by another sync.
- Fix dialog of initial setup, sync with the RF EW account.
- Fix sync reminder on Android 4.
- Refresh file list after file delete.
- Improve file list code.
- Fix bug in showing PIN code entry screen.
- Fix not offering to save file when leaving it.
- Fix saving files on devices that do not have SetModTime.
- Fix bugs in cleaning previous RF Everywhere user profile when creating a new one.
- Released RoboForm for Dolphin ver 1.6.
Version 2.61 - Feb 20, 2013
- Fix RoboForm or RF for Dolphin asking to upgrade to new version when version is already current.
Version 2.60 - Jan 29, 2013
- Fix folder caption in Flattened mode.
- Fix context menus for Passcard and Safenote.
- Fix cache recompute when deleting from search results.
- Fix go up button.
- Fix 'file read error' if user cancels save of safenote.
- Fix losing position in file list on screen turn.
- Fix not deleting passcard on saving if it already exists.
- Fix crashes on MP entry + rotation of screen.
- Rewrite saving of files, to fix many issues.
- More smaller User Interface fixes.
Version 2.59 - Dec 27, 2012
- Fix showing URL in passcards and bookmarks.
- Fix hiding keyboard after Safenote editing.
- Fix editing of empty safenotes.
- Fix Sync reminder period.
- First sync is is now 1-way to ensure integrity of acct.
- Fix encryption of system passcards.
- Fix crash in file list.
- Fix 'Update Cache' in file list.
- Fix showing Note field in Identity and Passcard.
- AutoSave is now ON by default.
- Fix saving a file on top of existing file.
- Fix strings and window titles.
- Add message about incorrect password entry.
- Fix navigation after file deletion.
- Check for name case conflicts when creating a new file.
Version 2.58 - Dec 11, 2012
- Fix and improve AutoSave, esp. on Android 2.0.
- Fix crash on log viewing.
- Add option to remove all RoboForm data.
- When searching, match only RoboForm files.
- After file delete, get to next file, not to the start.
- Tab style is now done in platform tradition.
- When matching passcards, do not show Bookmarks.
- Do not allow files with empty names.
- Add exiting RF on double-click of Back.
Version 2.56 - Dec 04, 2012
- Fixed empty folder not showing anything.
- If wrong master password is entered, display warning.
- Focus on master password entry field.
- Added master password timeout.
- Fixed flash on scroll.
- Added folders.
- Fixed crash on form fill.
- Fixed form filler.
- *** Dolphin Addon Ver 1.2 ***
- Removed All tab, now accessible from menu.
- Concatenated Contacts and Identities.
- Improved icon and styles.
- Added support for folder/alphabetical view.
- Fixed form filler.
- Removed odd setting 'Show system bookmarks'.
- Added password generator with options.
- Forced update cache for updates from 2.53 or early versions (changed cache format).
- Fixed crashes in file list view.
- Must have RoboForm ver 2.56 or later.
Version 2.55 - Nov 12, 2012
- Fixed crash in FileList.
- Fixed sync and log icons for android 4.0.3 and newer.
- Fixed animation on tab change in file list.
- Fixed edit for multiline notes in passcards.
- Added password generator in browser.
- Added ability to create note field in passcards.
- Added support for dolphin browser addon.
Version 2.54 - Oct 29, 2012
- Fixed file list crashes.
- Bookmarks and passcards now Login on click, Edit on long click.
- Added option to choose tap action for passcards.
- Added field 'note' to Save Passcard dialog.
- Request master password before goto action.
- Default actions for search results are now the same as in the filelist.
Version 2.53 - Oct 23, 2012
- Default action for file tap is now 'login', edit and other actions are done on long tap.
- Fixed slow file scrolling.
- Field 'note' in identity is now multiline.
- Fixed file list not refreshed after file removal.
- Fixed 'back' key not blocked when request to the new account create in action.
- Fixed sync list position restore after item edit.
Version 2.52 - Oct 11, 2012
- Fixed sync dialog, now show right info.
- Fixed screen rotation on passcard edit.
- Fixed target field edit.
- Fixed passcard save on edit.
- Fixed device sleep on account registration.
- Fixed AppCode not asked after sleep.
- Fixed lost account password.
- Removed StateSync from sync details.
- Fixed crash on file list.
- Fixed page reloading on device rotation at Android 4.x.
- Added Favicon save.
- Fixed XSS toast showing on every page.
- Fixed crash on log view.
Version 2.51 - Sept 26, 2012
- Fixed lost cursor and focus indication in the wizard and create account form.
- Fixed cursor navigation for devices with HW keys.
- Fixed UserId filter, now it accepts all symbols.
- Encrypts all stored passwords: Master, Account, PinCode.
- Fixed all passwords must be hidden after wakeup.
- Fixed sync crashes.
- Fixed crash on cache update.
- Updated FormFiller intellect.
Version 2.50 - Sept 10, 2012
- Fixed crashes on passcard opening.
- Removed confusing menu items from browser.
Version 2.49 - Sept 06, 2012
- Added RF Everywhere account creation.
- Fixed login button in the wizard.
- Added encryption of RF EW password.
- Fixed UserId allowed characters.
- Added fast scrolling to the SafeNotes.
- Fixed master password logoff on device sleep.
- Fixed 'WA' state of Australia.
- Added ability to change file direction in sync.
- Fixed crash in filtered files view.
- Fixed log view.
- Fixed clipboard errors.
Version 2.48 - August 08, 2012
- Fixed screen rotation crash on Update Cache.
- Fixed crashes on FileList View.
- Fixed logs not attached on some devices.
- Fixed crash on sync.
Version 2.47 - August 01, 2012
- Added ability to delete files
- Increased speed of cache update
- Fixed screen rotation crash on Analyze
- Added ability to create SafeNotes
- Fixed Subject line for messages
- Changed conflict resolution screen
- Fixed lock file identifier
- Form filler fixes
Version 2.45 - July 19, 2012
- Now users can copy/paste from/to field values
- Fixed rotation issue in passcard view
- Fixed menus for 3.x and 4.x Android platforms
- Fixed reporting not executed on some devices
- Fixed crash when reading big identity (over 500 fields)
- Fixed log file viewer crash
Version 2.43 - July 02, 2012
- Fixed logins AutoSave for multi-frame sites.
- Fixed case sensitivity on file name check when saving
- Fixed passcards fields names display
- Fixed sync log submit for Android 3.x and 4.x
- Fixed site login for 123.com
- Removed autocomplete from URL enter string
- Added change-log dialog
- Colorized toasts
- Fixed sync on filename case change
Version 2.42 - June 26, 2012
- Ability to save login forms from multi-frame sites.
- Corrected multi-frame sites form filling.
- Fixed form filler messages, to show correct final result.
- Fixed favicons size for devices with extra high DPI.
- Fixed RF Everywhere account unlock after sync complete.
- Fixed some fields corruption on passcard edit.
- Fixed icons for conflict resolution buttons.
- Fixed direction icons on syncing files.
- Added Widget to view and send sync logs.
- Fixed first time wizard message.
Version 2.41 - June 25, 2012
- Fixed multi-framed sites form filling (Dishmail).
- Fixed Logins autosaver not launches.
- Fixed passcard editing on Android 4.x versions.
- Fixed re-synchronization crash.
- Fixed icons for deleted files in sync analyze screen.
- Now passcard field names are more readable.
- Show non-default/ignored fields values.
- Fixed log files uploading.
Version 2.40 - June 4, 2012
- Fixed many form filler issues.
- Fixed sync may delete state file, if not synced for long time.
- Fixed spurious conflicts that may happen on sync.
Version 2.39 - Feb 25, 2012
- Fixed Safenote edit. Now text wraps.
- Fixed crash on sync error.
- Fixed crash on browser exit.
- Fixed form fill from passcards containing apostrophe in values or note.
Version 2.37 - Jan 16, 2012
- Fixed form filler.
- New sync algorithm.
Version 2.36 - Jan 12, 2012
- Fixed save forms to passcards.
- Fixed form filler for schwab, godaddy, etc.
- Added Passcard Editor.
- Fixed compatibility with old format RoboForm files.
- Added fill from Identity (browser menu->Split Screen, select identity, perform fill or fill and submit).
- SafeNote editor implemented.
- Ability to e-mail RoboForm files.
- Fixed save forms for Fidelity.
- Logins view now have 'show fields' item, to show all fields.
- Ability to open external safenotes (received by e-mail, etc).
- Fixed crash on search.
- Fixed installer.
- Form filler fixes.
- Added Save Passcard.
- Added two-way sync mode.
- Added Forms AutoSave. It must be enabled in settings, as not everybody needs it.
- Moved 'Close Browser' menu item to the top level.
- Fixed master password timeout.
- Fixed 1.x compatibility.
- Fixed permissions for some 3.x devices.
- Fixed Samsung word splitter bug (Split UserID).
- Fixed after sleep crash in SplitScreen mode.
- Fixed wrong matching list.
- Fix form filling.
- Fixed resource leak.
- Fixed menu icon set for Android 3.x.
- Fixed browser crash on 3.x devices.
- Fixed storage recognition on 3.x devices.
- Added option to select from which screen Roboform must start, Web Browser or FileManager.
- Added split-screen to browser. Easy copy/paste from identities and passcards to the web-forms. Available from browser menu (Menu/Show items).
- Fixed form filler issues.
- Fixed stall on cache update.
- Fixed login from passcard issue.
- Protect from crashes after interrupted 'update cache' process.
- Speed up after-sync update of database.
- Reduced memory usage.
- Removed unneeded questions on first time sync.
- Fixed issues with root certificate.
- Added hiding of address line on browser.
- Fixed zooming.
- Added per passcard selection: desktop or mobile browser.
- Fixed sync files with extensions in different case.
- Fixed rotation bugs.
- Increased file list speed.
- Fixed crash on decoding some rare passcards.
- Fixed crashes.
- Fixed wrong behavior of application on some cases.
- Added warning for Update cache on settings screen.
- Fixed Crash on update from early versions.
- Fixed Double Password issues.
- Fixed Search progress bar, clean history issues.
- Update cache now performing only if sync is actually started.
- Added progress for cache update (fixes black screen).
- Increased speed on file list.
- Fixed some crashes.
- More changes to come in speeding up dept.
- Rewritten caching engine, to speed things up.
- Fixed compatibility with old android versions issues.
- Fixed submit error on form filler.
- Fixed rotation bug on safenotes.
- Added update file cache button in settings.
- Fixed field names in identity and contact view.
- Fixed all known crashes.
- Fix form filler issues.
- 'Show system bookmarks' now works as planned.
- Fixed title size.
- Added favicon support.
- Added 'tabbed view' for file list.
- Added 'Double-tap' zooming in browser.
- Added 'Submit' checkbox in matching passcards dialog.
- Fixed sync errors with state changed or lock found.
- Fixed reaction to loss of RF data folder.
- Fixed 'Note' filed in all files.
- Fixed Crash on open bad passcards.
- Added support for dual password passcards.
- Fixed 'Desktop' browser asking from menu actions in browser.
- Fixed form filling.
- Fixed crashes on browser exit.
- Fixed matching passcards.
- Fixed Setting AppCode option.
- Fixed Disabling keys for AppCode view.
- Added checkbox for showing/hiding passwords inside passcards.
- Fixed crashes on 'empty' files.
- Fixed screen rotations.
- Fixed support of different screen sizes.
- 'Clean Cache on browser close' option is now disabled by default.
- Many GUI fixes.
- Fixed 'error 22'.
- Fixed Master Password timeout settings.
- Fixed crash on empty and protected safenote open.
- Fixed crash on identity open.
- Selecting of matching item now only fills form, does not submit.
- Fixed AppCode '0' key.
- Do not show blocking passcards.
- Add Browser clean on exit (remove cache, cookies, etc).
- Fix crash in: Sync, go back, Sync again.
- Fix filtering system counting.
- Remove exit buttons.
- Add AppCode keyboard for Android 1.5.
- Fix Search dialog strings and buttons.
- Fix WebView icons and button behavior.
- Remove 'File List' menu items.
- Fix 'Back' key navigation.
- Add crash catching and emailing to developer.
- Added PIN code.
- Fixed stop/reload buttons on webview.
- Fixed big safenotes issues.
- Fixed crash on Android 1.5 and others
- Fixed scroll on SafeNotes
- Added ability to migrate application to the SDCard or to internal phone memory.
- Fixed form-filling on some sites.
- Added response if site is changed and roboform can't fill form on it.
- Initial release.