Tutorial: RoboForm Search Engine
Executing a Search
Type in a word or sentence in the search box and a small menu window will display your search options.
Click on any of the search options listed in the dropdown box. You can:
- Select a Passcard whose name contains a string that you typed. RoboForm will login to the selected Passcard.
- Search typed words in Yahoo, Google or any other search engine.
- Search typed string in RoboForm Passcards, Identities and Safenotes.
- Perform many other queries using SearchCards: phone number lookups, whois, language translation, dictionary lookups, or easily program your own query.
*If you hit ENTER after typing in your search, RoboForm will use the first search option to execute your command.
* RoboForm offers even more great functionality; feel free to browse our Search Box Manual for additional information and a more in-depth look.