Learn How to Use RoboForm Search Box - the only search box you will ever need.
Search Box is located next to the Logins button. It is used for finding Passcards, Identities and Safenotes and for searching on the web.
- Type in a word or sentence in the search box and a small menu window will display your search options.
- Click on any of the search options listed in the dropdown box.
- Select a Passcard whose name contains a string that you typed. RoboForm will login to the selected Passcard.
- Search typed words in Yahoo, Google or any other search engine.
- Search typed string in RoboForm Passcards, Identities and Safenotes.
- Perform many other queries using SearchCards: phone number lookups, whois, language translation, dictionary lookups, or easily program your own query.
*If you hit ENTER after typing in your search, RoboForm will use the first search option to execute your command.
* RoboForm offers even more great functionality; feel free to browse our Search Box Manual for additional information and a more in-depth look.