RoboForm supports versions 7 through 11 of Opera.
The universal RoboForm installer will install RoboForm into Opera when you check Opera in the Browser Integration window during the install. RoboForm will install as a button, located at the top right side of the browser. That RoboForm button will give you easy access to your Logins, Bookmarks, Safenotes and more, and also allow you to effortlessly fill those long forms with a single click.
There are a few known limitations of RoboForm based on Opera's design:
- A full toolbar is not available, only a RoboForm Popup Toolbar which can be accessed when you click on the RoboForm button in the upper right of the browser.
- The AutoSave dialog is modal.
1) Uninstall all RoboForm-related items from Opera: Menu -> Extensions -> Manage Extensions.
2) Reinstall the latest version of RoboForm and be sure to check Opera checkbox in Browser Integration window of the RoboForm installer.
3) Make sure RoboForm is enabled in Opera Extensions:
- In Opera select Menu -> Extensions -> Manage Extensions.
- Make sure RoboForm Extension is Enabled.
4) Show the Roboform toolbar in Opera:
- Click the RoboForm icon next to Address bar and the RoboForm Toolbar will appear.