RoboForm works with Firefox 5 through the current Firefox version.
The latest version of RoboForm will work with the latest version of Firefox on Windows.
RoboForm installer automatically installs RoboForm AddOn into Firefox.
RoboForm ver 7.5 and later supports Firefox ver 5 and later, it does not support Firefox 3.
RoboForm ver 6 supports only Firefox ver 3 and not later Firefox versions.
Turn off native browser password managers as it may interfere with RoboForm:
In Tools > Options > Security > Passwords uncheck Remember Passwords.
Alt+Click key combination that forces AutoSave in RoboForm is used by Firefox to save page. So in Firefox use Alt+Shift+Click to force RoboForm AutoSave.
1) Uninstall all RoboForm-related items from Firefox: Tools -> Add-ons.
2) Reinstall latest version of RoboForm and be sure
to check Firefox checkbox in Browser Integration window of RF installer.
3) Make sure RoboForm is enabled in Firefox AddOns:
- In Firefox select Tools -> Add-Ons -> Extensions.
- Click RoboForm Toolbar addon, click Enable if it is disabled.
- Restart Firefox browser.
4) Show Roboform toolbar in Firefox:
- Select View -> Toolbars -> RoboForm.
- If only RoboForm Toolbar button shows, then click it and full toolbar will appear.
Here is a video demonstration:
RoboForm2Go can attach to Firefox browser even if Adapter has not been previously installed into the browser. We recommend to uninstall old XPI-based RoboForm Adapters from all your new Mozilla-based browsers and use only installation from the RoboForm installer.
We added Adapter tab to RoboForm -> Options dialog. This tab shows all installed Firefox adapters. It allows to install and uninstall Firefox adapters. It also controls whether RoboForm can attach to Firefox if Adapter is not installed.
Portable Firefox can be used from any portable drive without installing it on a computer.
* RoboForm2Go now integrates with Portable Firefox
* RoboForm2Go attaches toolbar to the bottom of the browser window
RoboForm toolbar can occupy less than the whole line, if you use Toolbar Palette. Right-click Firefox File menu bar and select Customize. Scroll down the list to see RoboForm toolbar. Drag this RoboForm toolbar item to any Firefox toolbar. Click Done and RoboForm toolbar will occupy the designated space. Then close the native RoboForm toolbar, as you will not need it anymore.