RoboForm works with Firefox 5 through the current Firefox version.
The universal RoboForm installer will automatically install the RoboForm AddOn into Firefox. RoboForm version 7.5 and later supports Firefox version 5 and later.
RoboForm will install as a toolbar, located at the top of the browser. That toolbar will give you easy, one-click access to your Logins, Bookmarks, Safenotes and more, and also allow you to effortlessly fill those long forms with a single click.
Note: You may want to turn off the native Firefox password manager as it may interfere with RoboForm. You can do this by clicking Tools > Options > Security > Passwords and uncheck Remember Passwords.
1) Uninstall all RoboForm-related items from Firefox: Tools -> Add-ons.
2) Reinstall the latest version of RoboForm and be sure to check Firefox in the Browser Integration window during the RoboForm installation.
3) Make sure RoboForm is enabled in Firefox AddOns:
- In Firefox select Tools -> Add-Ons -> Extensions.
- Click the RoboForm Toolbar AddOn and click Enable if it is disabled.
- Restart your Firefox browser.
4) Show the Roboform toolbar in Firefox:
- Select View -> Toolbars -> RoboForm.
- If RoboForm Toolbar button is the only button, then click it and the full toolbar will appear.
RoboForm2Go can attach to the Firefox browser even if the Adapter was not previously installed. We recommend that you uninstall the old XPI-based RoboForm Adapters from all of your new Mozilla-based browsers and only use the installation from the universal RoboForm installer.
We added the Adapter tab to the RoboForm -> Options dialog. This tab shows all of the installed Firefox adapters. It allows you to install and uninstall Firefox adapters. It also controls whether RoboForm can attach to Firefox if the Adapter is not installed.
Portable Firefox can be used from any portable drive without installing it on a computer.
* RoboForm2Go now integrates with Portable Firefox
* RoboForm2Go attaches the toolbar to the bottom of the browser window
You can use the Toolbar Palette to customize the size of the RoboForm toolbar. Right-click the Firefox File menu bar and select Customize. Scroll down the list to find the RoboForm toolbar. Drag this RoboForm toolbar item to any Firefox toolbar. Click Done and RoboForm toolbar will occupy the designated space. Close the native RoboForm toolbar as you will not need it anymore.