All our mobile apps are completely free. We only require licenses when you use RoboForm on desktops and laptops and save more than 10 logins.
Ver 3.3.3 - Aug 31, 2014
- Add One Time Password support.
- Sync: Add reminder to sync every N hours.
- Sync: add basic conflict resolver.
- Create RFO account using new RF server.
- New scale for Master Password timeout.
- New scale for PIN timeout.
- Fix crashes related to iTunesConnect.
- Autosave: make 'Never for this site' button visible on iPhone.
- Fix Dual Password does not work with '"Open logins in browser' off.
- Many smaller User Intrerface fixes.
Ver 3.3.1 - Aug 05, 2014
- Fix crash on start after some updates.
- Fix navigation layout issue with active search field.
Ver 3.3.0 - July 23, 2014
- Import/Open Logins (passcards) from outside app.
- Open links with target=_blank in new tab.
- Add dual password support.
- Add ability to download files.
- Autosave: add "Never for this site" button to save blocking passcards.
- Preferences: add Search suggestions toggle switch.
- Preferences: add ability to manage blocking passcards.
- Preferences: add Clear Cookies button.
- Fixed many bugs.
Ver 3.2.1 - May 28, 2014
- Urgent: Fix RoboForm does not ask for Master Password when it is not cached.
- Change home screen icons shape to round, per Apple guidelines.
- Fix Printing does not work at all.
- Fix Autosave does not update password.
- Fix Logins/Identity editor delete button is displayed partially.
- Identity Editor: add ability to select country.
- Identity Editor: add flags to countries.
- Identity Editor: add clear buttons for fields.
- Identity Editor: add empty values for selectable fields.
Ver 3.2.0 - May 27, 2014
- Identity editor: Fully reworked.
- Home Screen: add long tap menu for items.
- Home Screen: show large Apple Touch icons when available.
- Preferences: Add 'Show Login Details' option.
- Preferences: Add 'Open Login in Browser' option.
- Login Editor: do not hide passwords while editing.
- Identities button: show Main identities + All Identities button + All Contacts button.
- Fix scrolling of long text in note field of Logins and in Safenotes.
- Fix Basic Authentication fill/save does not work.
- Fix Standalone Login has no edit button.
- Fix Olf value of Login field is displayed editing is finished.
- Make Safenote text accessible (but not editable) in view mode.
- iPad: remove unrelated browser men utems from toolbar for Home Screen.
Ver 3.1.0 - Apr 30, 2014
- Add Password Generator.
- Update OpenSSL client to 1.0.1g.
- Build login cache in background thread, to not freeze UI after sync.
- Avoid device sleep while syncing logins.
- Fix folder paths were truncated when moving passcard.
- Fix statistics reporting.
- Reset pin timeout on disabling pin code.
- Preferences: use custom keyboard with picker for selectable values.
- Change search string to 'Search Logins or Web'.
Ver 3.0.0 - Apr 14, 2014
- New Use Interface design for iOS 7.
- Browser-centric concept in new UI design.
- Updated Login (Passcard) Editor.
- Update SafeNote Editor.
- Add Home Screen with most popular Logins.
- Add ability to disable PIN entry.
- Search: display RoboForm Login matches before Search Engine matches.
- Matching Logins: add 'Submit after Fill' option.
- Add 64-bit support (Arm64 architecture).
- Fix Save bookmark without cached MP saves unreadable Login.
- Minimal requirement: iOS 6.0.
Ver 2.7.1 - Nov 12, 2013
- Minimal OS requirement is now iOS 5.
- Fix iOS 7 master password not accepted if user taps OK in password request.
- Fix crash on displaying passcard site icon with non-padded bitmap.
- Fix update usage info for passcards on view, edit and login.
- Fix checking of correct injection of rf-ios.js into web page.
- Fix saving of 'Web Browser->Open Mobile Sites' setting.
- Fix Save bookmark without cached Master Password saves unreadable passcard.
Ver 2.6.0 - July 19, 2013
- Browser: Add http digest auth support.
- Fix: fill up sync progress to 100% in case of successfull sync.
- Fix: Preferences: "Web Browser->Open Mobile Sites" toggle switch, press "Home", bring up RoboForm: value must remain unchanged.
- Fix: Crash on displaying passcard site icon with non-padded bitmap.
- Fix: ask for creating pin on upgrade from ver 2.2.8.
- Fix: crash after sync in case opened item was changed or deleted.
- Fix: crash on deleting passcard from list.
- Fix: rename passcard from passcard view.
- Fix: text editor fields does not refresh if cancel pressed.
Ver 2.5.0 - June 02, 2013
- Add Identities editor.
- Add full screen view for Passcards.
- Add ability to pin Passcard to home screen.
- Passcard List: show creation commands if there are no items in folder.
- iPad: Add option to start with an open sidebar.
- Fix Rotation not work on iPad with iOS 5.
- Fix Browser's address bar not resized on iPad with iOS 5.
- Fix Passcard list not scrolling after search.
- Add ability to cancel pin code change (cancel button or shake).
Ver 2.4.1 - Apr 04, 2013
- Fix crash on PIN entry in some devices.
- Popup fewer message boxes when no internet connection is available.
- Fix autosave popping after filling from matching passcard.
- Better Identities view: split it into groups like in big RoboForm.
- Add big buttons for Login, Goto, Email in Passcard view.
- Fix fill from Identity when non-default instances are used.
Ver 2.3.9 - Feb 27, 2013
- Fix horizontal layout on iPad.
- Add option for default action of passcard.
- Implement post-update page.
- Remove 'Save Unprotected' option. All Logins and Bookmarks are saved protected.
- Add Delete button to Login in Edit mode, similar to the buttons used in Contacts.
- Add Delete option to the Logins list using the standard iOS delete sequence.
- Fix option that determines what to show on app start, login list/or browser.
- Fix App crash on start when < 2.0 version was previously installed.
Ver 2.3.6 - Jan 31, 2013
- Implement Passcard Editor.
- Add New RoboForm Everywhere account creation dialog.
- On install perform the same master password processing as in desktop RoboForm.
- Implement RoboForm Start Page.
- Login when passcard is clicked, Edit passcard with click on the arrow.
- Improve performance and speed, by improving cache.
- A number of bugs fixed.
- Add iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0 support.
Ver 2.2.8 - July 25, 2012
- New: Tabs for iPad and iPhone browsers.
- Fix Filler clicks submit even if nothing is filled.
- Fix Browser fails to show sites with invalid certificates.
- Make address bar be scrollable, together with browser page.
Ver 2.2.7 - July 02, 2012
- Show fields and field names in 'summary' format.
- New: auto-save logins, turned off by default.
- New: Safenote editor.
- New: ask user to rate app after using 14 days.
- New: show logins and bookmarks site icons.
- Fix: Do not forget normal mode navigation position on switch to browser.
- Fix: iPhone navigation bar height in landscape mode.
- Fix: Remove RFO login/password check, fixes sync problems.
- Fix: Fix rare crashes on sync complete.
- Fix: passcards index (1st letter) disappears on navigate.
Ver 2.2.6 - May 31, 2012
- Fix auto-logoff timer.
- Add Logoff button.
- Request Master Password in-place.
- Add 'Fill Non-Empty Fields' option to form fill form passcards and identities.
- Add progress indicator to address bar in browser.
- Fix incorrect layout when started in horizontal mode.
- iPhone: add flip effect on change main view.
- Fix special characters in RF Everywhere password.
- Move stop/refresh buttons to the address bar.
Ver 2.2.5 - April 25, 2012
- Fix special chars in RF Everywhere password not recognized.
- Change user agent to be MacOS desktop Safari, so that passcards work.
- Filling from Matching Passcards: fill only, perform no submit.
- Fix Folder that contains only safenotes shows nothing.
- Fix form filling on several web sites, related to JS and user agent.
- Passcards: add "Send by Mail" action.
- Fix Sync gets stuck at 25%.
New in v2.2.1 - April 2012
- Major new release of RoboForm for iOS, new internals.
- Form Filling from Identities has been added.
New in v2.0.2 - Mar 2011
- Fixed issue with 'freezing' on the PIN Entry
- Fixed issue with unresponsive toolbar button in some states
- Fixed issue with folders and files that contain non-latin characters
New in v2.0
- Native iPad support! Including a built in browser and toolbar button.
- iOS 4 Multitasking support.
- iPhone 4 Retina display graphics.
- Speed enhancements for the method of passcard caching.
New in v1.2
- Added "Matching Passcards" functionality. Select the "Matching Passcards" button from the browser toolbar as you do on the PC version of RoboForm, and Fill Forms or Fill & Submit on the current page, depending on the option selected in "Settings > Web Browser".
- Search in Logins/Identities/Safenotes views is now recursive.
- Filenames with international characters are now synchronized correctly.
- Error explanations for data files encrypted with "RC6" method.
- Special characters in Filenames, such as "+" are now working properly.
- New, more intuitive Copy/Paste implementation that mimics other Apple iPhone Apps.
- Settings have been removed from the global "iPhone Settings App" as a security precaution.
- Added "Change PIN", it can be found in "Settings > PIN Entry".
- Added "PIN Entry Attempts" option, which will allow the App to have a certain number of Entry attempts before locking out the user for a certain period of time.
- Moved the "Forget Master Password" into the Settings tab from the Sync tab.
- Added "Change Account / Password" button which allows to login to a new RF Everywhere account, with the added ability to simply update the used password for the RF Everywhere account. This no longer requires the App to restart after changing.
- Added "About" section with version number and added support links