Mac Password Manager
RoboForm works on Mac OSX version 10.5 and later.
(Works on Mac OSX 10.5 and higher, Intel Macs only)
Only Intel Macs are supported, Power PC is not supported.
Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome browsers are supported.
Troubleshooting and Frequently Asked Questions
How much do I have to pay for RoboForm for Mac?
RoboForm for Mac is now a production release. Licensing options are:
- Purchase or use existing RoboForm Everywhere license, which works with RoboForm for Mac.
- Purchase a RoboForm Desktop for Mac license.
How do I correctly install/uninstall RoboForm on Mac?
Starting with ver 0.5, the install/uninstall procedure is a standard Mac drag and drop.
But if you used an older RF version before, please follow this procedure:
- Uninstall old version:
- Quit Safari browser, not just close its window.
- Quit Roboform application (the Editor).
- Quit RoboForm tray icon.
- Drag /Application/Roboform to the Trash bin.
- Delete user folder /Library/Application Support/Roboform using Finder.
- Delete user folder /Library/Preferences/com.Sybersytems.RoboForm.plist using Finder.
Install new version:
- Download the latest distribution.
- Drag RoboForm to the Applications.
- Quit Safari browser again.
- Start Roboform from Applications.
- Start Safari browser and you will have the RoboForm toolbar in there.