Our top rated password manager makes your life easier and more secure.
What is a password manager?
A password manager is software that helps you organize your logins and passwords, making your internet experience both easier and more secure.
With a password manager, you'll never need to remember or type your logins again.
What makes RoboForm the best password manager?
- Experience: We have been perfecting the art of password management since 1999.
- Features: With additional features like form filling, SafeNotes and Password Generation, RoboForm's software is second-to-none.
- Everywhere: RoboForm works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Options: Choose between our Free, Everywhere and Desktop licenses.
- Support: RoboForm is the only password manager that offers live phone support, along with 24/7 email support.
- Security: You can rest easy knowing that RoboForm works all day, every day to keep you safe online. Learn more here.
- Reputation: Expert reviews include the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, ZDNet, Bloomberg, Financial Times, NBC TV, ABC News and more.
"There are many good password managers out there, but Siber Systems' free RoboForm app goes one step further. This secure password manager is also a smart form filler that can save you time while browsing the Web."
"Like me, you probably have more usernames and passwords than you can remember. Let RoboForm recall them for you."
Wayne Cunningham of CNET Download.com declares in his newsletter: "One of the basic tools that offers undisclosed power... I highly recommend it."
Philadelphia Inquirer recommends RoboForm as one of "The best utilities that can help you work better."
Alan Krauss of New York Times says: "It Knows All Your Passwords (But Promises Not to Tell)."
Lee Gomes of Wall Street Journal says: "Easy to use and without any hidden spyware... Innovative, lean, useful product."
Why do I need a password manager?
You should be using different secure passwords for all the websites you log into, or at least every website in which you store personal information.
The challenge in doing this is that most people cannot remember more than three or four unique strong passwords.
The biggest risk in using the same password across multiple sites is that if one of them gets hacked, your other logins will be compromised as well.
In the last year alone, there have been several high-profile data breaches which have resulted in millions of user accounts being exposed.
Using an established password manager like RoboForm allows you to generate unique and secure passwords for each of your logins,
then save them so you don’t need to remember or type them again. Not only will you be keeping yourself safer online,
but you’ll be taking the hassle out of logging into multiple sites. All you need to remember is your one Master Password!
How does RoboForm protect my master password?
Your Master Password is the one password you'll need to create and remember as it encrypts and secures all your RoboForm information.
So how do we protect it? We never know it in the first place! Your Master Password is never stored on our servers and only you know it,
so there is no way for it to be hacked or stolen by anyone else. Be sure that you don’t forget it!