SysAdmin Quick Start Guide
- Gather or establish your enterprise password policies and standards.
Speak to a RoboForm Enterprise solutions expert. We will help you with a 30-Day Trial, and/or custom tailor your purchase of RoboForm Enterprise.
- Logoff: Determine what the maximum amount of period of non-use you want RoboForm Enterprise to log out after -- default is 120 minutes.
- Menus: Determine which menus and options you want to appear to end-users.
- Customizable Password Policies: SysAdmin can enforce enterprise password policies for all RoboForm users, e.g., Minimum length of Master Password, minimal number of digits, upper case and lower case characters; Require using password protection for all Passcards and identities.
- Dual Password: Determine which end users have access to specific enterprise-licensed research sites.
- Timed Master Password Reset
- External and Internal Passwords
- Disallow Checking for new version at RoboForm
- Offline Activation of RoboForm Enterprise.
- Deploy RoboForm Enterprise
- End-users start surfing as usual. As they normally visit protected sites, RoboForm automatically memorizes related usernames and passwords.
End User Quick Start Guide
- Program has been downloaded and installed.
- Start surfing as usual. As you normally visit protected sites, RoboForm automatically memorizes related usernames and passwords.
Click the RoboForm "Logins" button to see a list of saved logins. Simply click on any Login and RoboForm will:
- Go to the site
- Enter your username and password
- Click the submit button
OPTIONAL: Over time, explore personalizing RoboForm's various options, etc.
- Consider importing and organizing IE Bookmarks (even non username and password protected sites).
- Consider whether to change when RoboForm automatically logouts after a period of non-use (default is 120 minutes).
- Consider whether to import your existing IE Bookmarks. RoboForm will memorize the username and passwords of the sites the next time you visit them.
- Consider organizing your imported bookmarks into logical groupings. Use RoboForm's Passcards as you would regular bookmarks, whether or not the sites require a username and password, or not.
- Consider establishing a personal profile and a business profile, etc. for accessing different kind of sites.
- Consider reviewing online Tutorials, etc.
Please direct all RoboForm Enterprise inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +1 (703) 218-1851 x118. Reseller inquiries are welcome.