RoboForm for Firefox on Linux
RoboForm Lite Standalone Extension (recommended for Linux users)
RoboForm Lite is completely free.
|Identities||View, Delete, Fill, Rename|
|Safenotes||View, Delete, Rename|
RoboForm Lite News, updated June 22, 2011.
Ver 2.1.0 New Features and Changes:
* Create/Edit/Save of the Bookmarks was added.
* Edit of local Identities was added.
* Manual Save operation of the current document fields was added.
* Reset/Clear fields commands were added.
* Disjoint Logins/Bookmarks in UI (can be joined together in Options).
* Disjoint Identity/Contact in UI (context menu disjointed also).
Ver 2.1.0 Fixes:
* Fix Contacts cannot be added to main toolbar as Active Id.
* Show only available groups for Contacts.
* Add Note field for identity groups.
* Alphabetical order of the local files fix for Linux.
* Many UI fixes in dialogs for Linux.
Ver 2.0.0 New Features and Changes:
* Create/Save/Edit support added for Safenotes.
* Acttive Identity in main toolbar is now taken automatically from root folder.
* You can also set Active Identity manually via context menu for individual identity.
* Form Fill dialog added. Form fill from different instances of the group implemented.
* Session Timeout info dialog was added. Show non modal dialog (5 seconds).
* Create new Folder, Safenote dialog was added.
* Password Generator dialog: added *Special symbols in password* feature.
* Login dialog. Add indicator of the cookie settings of the Firefox browser.
* Add submenu for folder object in context menu (Add folder, Add safenote).
* Toolbar: added *grey* images for disable state of the toolbar.
* Icons for context menu changed similar to full Roboform version 7.
* Localization: Japanese was added. Russian and English localizations corrected.
* New graphical design for many dialogs.